Code of Conduct
ElixirCamp is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion.
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
Anyone violating these rules will be asked to leave at the discretion of the organisers. If you witness or are a victim of harassment or non-exclusion please contact the event organisers, who will introduce themselves at the start of the event. Our strong preference is that we address any issues as and when they happen. However, if you do not feel safe as and when an issue arises, you may contact an organiser via SMS or phone call. Phone numbers will be provided at the start of the event.